With the oldest millennials now in their early forties, this generation is increasingly occupying middle management positions. And it turns out they approach management very differently to previous generations, in four areas in particular. Not only that, but research shows they are significantly more likely to report that they feel burnt out, and they choose to leave more quickly than other managers.
While there has been plenty of discussion on how to manage millennials, what about the impact millennials are now having as managers themselves? How are these value-driven digital natives changing the rules for people management, communication, feedback and team building in the workplace. How do you get the best out of them, as leaders - and what are the possible pitfalls you need to avoid along the way?
During this free webinar presented by leadership guru Diana Tapp, CEO of World Class Teams, you will discover:
- The 4 things millennial managers do differently
- Why they are experiencing higher rates of burnout and what can be done to avoid it
- The importance of values-first leadership
- The biggest generational pitfalls to avoid
- How to develop these young managers, so they grow into great C-suite executives
Who should attend:
- C-Suite Leaders
- HR Professionals
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Anyone interested in creating a high-performing, world class organisations
Event Time: 11.00am to 12.00pm
Event Date: Thursday 20th April 2023
Masterclass Presenter l Diana Tapp, CEO of World Class Teams
This webinar is presented by Diana Tapp, CEO of World Class Teams. Diana is Australia’s #1 High Performance Team Consultant and author of the book “Unleash Your Team's Potential”.
World Class Teams' practical tools and techniques have been developed and honed over 15 years working with some of Australia’s most innovative and prestigious companies such as Linfox, Commonwealth Bank, Merlin Entertainments and Cathay Pacific Airways.
This webinar is proudly supported by: