Has lockdown left you feeling exhausted and unmotivated? Are you struggling to show up as your best self and worrying that you're not achieving as much as you should?
It's harder to be at the top of your game now more than ever before, but the pandemic shouldn't take over your life. We need to find ways to lift ourselves, regain control of our time and combat fatigue.
That's why we're offering a live-streamed workshop with practical techniques to help you feel re-energised, refocused, and productive in your work and home life.
In this one-hour microlearning workshop on Friday 17th September, you’ll:
- Learn the high impact Pomodoro productivity technique
- Understand why it is critical not to be so hard on yourself
- How to reset expectations with your manager
- Discover an easy way to flick the mental switch and feel motivated again
- Get practical tools you can start implementing straight away
- Have a chance to have your specific questions answered by Diana
Time is your most valuable asset. Don’t waste any more of it feeling exhausted and unmotivated.
Secure your seat now for Friday's exciting live training event.
WHO IS IT FOR
High-achieving leaders, managers and team members who want to:
• Restore their sense of achievement and self-worth
• Better juggle competing demands at work and home
• Get more done
• Be the best versions of themselves EVERY day
• Feel more in control of their day and mood
• 45-minute live-streamed workshop
• 15-minutes live Q&A
• Printable Action Pack with tools, techniques and templates
• 30-day access to a recording of the session
MEET YOUR FACILITATOR
This highly interactive workshop is presented by Diana Tapp, CEO of World Class Teams. Diana is Australia’s #1 High Performance Team Consultant and author of the book “Unleash Your Team's Potential”.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
"The tools & techniques Di gave us worked! Di is intelligent, experienced, inspiring, influential and so much more".
Brodie Collins, GM of Global Accounts, MONDIALE FREIGHT SERVICES
"Di, you were first class and I got so much out of the course. I look forward to now implementing and utilising the tools I learnt".
Paul Mercieca, Project Leader, LION
Limited places, so get in quickly to secure your seat.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS now or for more information please contact World Class teams on 1300 085 248 or email email@example.com.