As part of the NSW Advanced Manufacturing Industry Development Strategy, the NSW Government is partnering with the NSW Smart Sensing Network and the Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre to deliver the ‘Successfully Adopting Smart Sensing Technologies’ series.
The series will focus on how manufacturing businesses can successfully partner with universities to adopt advanced manufacturing technologies that enhance their competitiveness and resilience.
The first event will be hosted by Western Sydney University and will provide an opportunity to learn more about:
- essentials of smart sensing – what you need to know
- unlocking university and research know-how
- identifying government support
- how to start on the journey
- recent successful experiences navigating the academic-industry interface from industry and academic perspectives.
The event will include a tour of the Western Sydney University Launch Pad facility.
- Date: Monday 8 July 2019
- Time: 10 am – 12 noon
- Cost: Free
- Venue: Western Sydney University Launch Pad – Werrington Park Corporate Centre, Great Western Highway, Kingswood NSW
Please RSVP by 1 July 2019 by clicking here