Level 3 has been completely overhauled to offer Kicks Tenpin & Arcade, a new entertainment venue, Pablo’s Cantina y Cerveza, a Latin American restaurant, and Jack’s Brewery where they now brew their own beer.
The iconic Kicks nightclub, which operated at the Club between 1989 until 1998, continues to live on in the name of the new Kicks Tenpin & Arcade. The new facility offers a state-of-the-art, seven lane tenpin bowling alley and the latest arcade games. Kicks is home to the only XD Dark Ride in Western Sydney – a 3D motion simulated group shooter experience that takes its players along for an unforgettable ride.
Incorporating a delicious blend of vibrant decor, colourful share plates and sumptuous Latin American flavours, Parra Leagues’ newest restaurant Pablo’s Cantina y Cerveza is adding a touch of spice to the Club’s revamped hospitality offering.
Club CEO Bevan Paul identified a gap in the range of food offerings available in the local area. With its influences originating from Mexico all the way to Uruguay, Pablo’s delivers authentic cultural dining that many Sydneysiders have travelled half way around the world to experience. And now it’s available in our backyard at Pablo’s!
The tapas dishes at Pablo’s pay homage to the Latin American style of consumption, where sharing food is a ritualistic rite of social engagement. While passing around empanadas, wild boar tacos and crispy pork belly, a lively atmosphere is enjoyed over delicious plates. Pablo’s mains and churrasco offer unique insight into Argentinian and Brazilian cooking methods. The tender cuts are cooked on a parilla - an open flame charcoal grill where the meat cuts rotated on skewers to preserve the flavour.
Parra Leagues has also established a dedicated full-mash brewery, Jacks, serving craft beer brewed in-house. The venue’s name was dedicated to the two influential Jacks — Jack Boyle, the man who secured the Club’s foundations in 1956, and Jack Argent, the man who built the original clubhouse which opened on August 22, 1959.
The full suite of Level 3 renovations – along with upgrades to The Bistro, Sterlo’s Sports Bar, K’s Noodle Bar, the Club’s car park and reception – were showcased to Members and the public during the Club’s Grand Re-Opening Weekend on August 18-19.
Club Food and Beverage Manager Karen Olic, expressed her excitement about the Club’s evolution,
“Our team have come together and produced an amazing result. We are really proud to show the community what we have to offer in the heart of Parramatta. We are able to cater and meet the needs and requirements of functions from small intimate parties to corporate events.”
Exclusive WSBC Member offer: Book in your Christmas function in Kicks Tenpin & Arcade and/or Pablo’s Cantina y Cerveza by 31 October and you will get a $50 Pablo’s voucher for your next visit! Booking must be for 10 or more people, Monday to Thursday in 2018. Call our Functions team on 02 8833 0738 and mention this offer.
- Booking needs to be for a table of 10 or more Monday to Thursday in 2018 in Kicks Tenpin & Arcade & Pablo’s Cantina y Cerveza only.
- Booking must be made by 5pm 31 October 2018 by calling 02 8833 0738 and mentioning this offer. Note: changing the date or time of the booking after 31 October 2018 will result in the voucher being forfeited.
- Minimum spend of $15pp ($150+ per group) is required.
- Offer is open to Members, guests and visitors of Parramatta Leagues Club and subject to availability.
- 1 x $50 voucher available per valid booking.
- Voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of group attending the Club.
- $50 Pablo’s voucher can only be claimed at the end of the booked visit.
- The group booking bill can be paid for by any method: Bonus Points, F&B Points, Cash/Eftpos. Normal Membership discount applies if valid Membership card is present for payment.
- Offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer not available online.