Are you a business that can add value across the social services sector and/or enhance partnerships to alleviate poverty and inequality in NSW? Join NSW Council of Social Services (NCOSS) through NCOSS Connections to work with communities to support people that are experiencing poverty and inequality.
NCOSS Connections brings together businesses, not-for-profit organisations and government to work together towards a NSW free of poverty and inequality.
We are looking for businesses with aligned values who are seeking to:
- Provide high quality, targeted services / products ( IT, Marketing, Financial, Professional Development, etc) to our not-for-profit members to help build the capacity of the social sector and/or
- Connect to stakeholders across the social services and/or government sectors to explore possible collaborations that will alleviate poverty and disadvantage across NSW.
How We Connect
In 2015 NCOSS played an integral part in the development of the $1.1 billion Social and Affordable Housing Fund (SAHF). Through consultations, workshops and networking events, NCOSS Connections brought together key stakeholders including representatives of the social sector, community housing providers, consumers, developers, investors, social housing finance advisors and urban planners for opportunities to collaborate. Through key networking events and participation in a bespoke broker workshops, NCOSS was able to assist in brokering partnerships and in the development of strong and innovative proposals to tender for SAHF Phase 2 funding.
Join NCOSS Connections to link with leaders across the social services and government sectors and gain access to advocacy and policy expertise around social issues affecting NSW.
NCOSS Connections Member Benefits:
- Align your business with a trusted brand and the peak body for the social sector;
- Unique opportunities to engage with government and social sector leaders;
- Promote your product and/or service offerings both targeted at not-for-profit organisations and more generally;
- Validate your brand as a leader in Corporate Social Responsibility
Let’s connect for greater social impact!
Contact us today to discuss how you can be a part of the journey to advocate, collaborate and mobilise for change to end poverty and inequality in NSW.
For more information contact: Susie Saba | Business Development Manager | E: email@example.com | P: 02 8960 7918 | M: 0407 780 787