The NSW Government invites you to an “opportunities in India event” in Sydney. This event aims to help aspiring and existing exporters to India.
With a rapidly growing population of more than 1.2 billion, India is expected to overtake China as the world’s most populous nation within a decade. India’s middle-class population is expected to soar to about 200 million by 2020, generating huge demand for high-quality, protein-rich foods as well as numerous opportunities across a number of different sectors of the economy.
The workshop will cover:
- Welcome by the NSW Government
- India: opportunities for NSW Business - presentation by Rohit Manchanda - Trade & Investment Commissioner for India
- Panel discussion: expert tips on doing business in India
Who should attend?
- Businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- Aspiring exporters and new exporters
- Existing exporters wanting an export refresher
- Mr Rohit Manchanda - Trade & Investment Commissioner for India
- Ms Kylie Bell - Director & Oceania Leader, India & ASEAN Business Group and NSW President & National Board Member, Australian India Business Council
- Mr Peter Mackey, Director, International Trade - NSW Trade and Investment
When: 8.00am – 10.00am, Thursday, 31 May 2018
Where: Level 48, MLC Centre, 19 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000
Cost: Free (places are limited), a light networking breakfast will be provided.