Successful transformation projects are grounded on the premise that in an era of accelerated change and disruption, stronger performance will hinge on having the right mindset and behaviours to drive alignment, change and growth.
Sadly, engagement surveys and qualitative culture assessments can tell only part of the story.
Join Efficiency Works and Industry Partners Australia for a free webinar at 10am on Thursday 19th August, and learn how to link people and culture to your P&L for top-line growth and bottom-line profitability!
During this webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Link people and culture to profits, performance and growth
- Quantify change readiness and measure return on investment in people
- Manage constraints to growth, alignment and success
- Link change readiness to the bottom line
- Validate gut feelings about readiness for change
- Apply new insights and practical tips to change management activities
Who Should Attend?
CEO's, General Managers and Professionals responsible for change within their organisations.
Click here to learn more or to register your virtual seat.