*** SAVE THE DATE ***
For our largest event of the year and the opportunity to hear from NSW Premier, The Hon. Mike Baird, on how the NSW State government are progressing with their investment into Western Sydney.
Further details on content will be posted soon and details of how you can engage with over 500 attendees.
With our three events so far this year sold out, WSBC has helped 345 businesses connect with over 760 business professionals in 2015 and opened up opportunities for our guests to:
- Share their ideas and expand their knowledge
- Increase their organisations visibility and profile
- Build connections and relationships with key influencers
- Generate leads
- Stay current on trends in their target market
Here’s how we can assist YOU with your networking & business development at this event.
1. You can entertain your clients or prospects by hosting your own table***. Ask us about our special rates when booking a table of 8.
2. You can chose which companies* you would like to sit with for targeted client engagement
3. Our colour coded badge system facilitates networking and makes it less daunting by easily identifying the industry groups you need to connect with.
4. Use your complimentary tickets and place your senior team at different tables to connect with over 21**prospects.
* Available to Gold Members and Platinum Partners only
** Gold Members = 21 prospects; Platinum Partners = 30 prospects
*** By adding to your complimentary tickets and purchasing reduced rate member tickets
Registrations open soon.
Don't forget: Members are entitled to their complimentary seats!
$5.00 from every ticket sold at this event goes to the WSBC Charity Partner Program, raising funds for our 7 Charity Partners: CareFlight, Parramatta Mission, Northcott Disability Services, Children’s Medical Research Institute, Westmead Medical Research Foundation, Kids West, Ronald McDonald House (Westmead)
Click here for Event Terms & Conditions
Partner opportunities are available for organisations to enhance their engagement with a speaking position to demonstrate thought leadership and enhance brand awareness. Contact our team now!