Book Your Seat Today!
Registration is now open for WSBC's biggest event of the year....The State of the Region Address by the Premier of NSW, The Hon Mike Baird MP.
Book now to hear first hand the NSW Governments achievements, progression, priorities and plans for Western Sydney.
With a record crowd of 600 business leaders at last year’s sold out event, the 2016 State of the Region Address is set to provide a great opportunity for you to:
• engage with the influential business leaders
• grow your brand presence
• generate leads
• connect with and tap into the latest opportunities in Western Sydney
• capture valuable research data to make informed decisions within your business
This key event in Western Sydney's calendar is one not to miss, so book your table or seat now.
Here’s how we can assist YOU with your networking & business development at this event.
1. You can entertain your clients or prospects by hosting your own table.
2. You can choose which companies* you would like to sit with for targeted client engagement
3. Our colour coded badge system facilitates networking and makes it less daunting by easily identifying the industry groups you need to connect with.
* Available to Gold Members and Platinum Partners only
Don't forget: Members are entitled to use their complimentary seats at this event!
$5.00 from every ticket sold at this event goes to the WSBC Charity Partner Program, raising funds for our 7 Charity Partners: CareFlight, Children's Medical Research Institute, Parramatta Mission, Northcott Disability Services, Westmead Medical Research Foundation, Kids West, Ronald McDonald House (Westmead)
Click here for Event Terms & Conditions
Partner opportunities are available for organisations to enhance their engagement with a speaking position to demonstrate thought leadership and enhance brand awareness. Contact our team now!