With $1bn already committed to starting the project we currently await the decision on the preferred route.
Book now to hear how it will boost economic growth, create new jobs and make Parramatta Australia's next great city.
Find out how your business, or your client's businesses, can benefit from the preferred route as we explore the opportunities for investment along the line.
After a sold out event in February, this event is set to be another significant business leader luncheon for you to engage with your peers and business leaders from a variety of businesses in Western Sydney.
WSBC helped 75 businesses connect with 242 guests at our November luncheon resulting in over $500,000 in potential leads … Here’s how we can help you when you book to attend.
4 Ways WSBC assists YOU with your networking & business development
- You can chose which companies* would like to sit with at all our events for targeted client engagement
- Our colour coded badge system facilitates networking and makes it less daunting by easily identifying the industry groups you need to connect with.
- Use your complimentary tickets and place your senior team at different tables to connect with over 21** prospects at any one WSBC event.
- You can entertain your clients or prospects at WSBC events, by hosting your own table***.
Whether you want to host a table of your clients or prospects and discuss the content with them, or simply use your complimentary seats to place your senior team at different tables to connect with over 200 prospects, this event is sure to entertain and deliver.
* available to only gold members and platinum partners
**Gold = 21 prospects; Platinum = 30
***(by adding to your complimentary tickets and purchasing reduced rate member tickets)
Registrations close at 5.00pm on Monday 16th March 2015 or earlier if sold out so secure your seats early to avoid missing out.
Don't forget: Members are entitled to their complimentary seats! Silver -2, Gold - 3, Platinum - 6.
Are you channeling your thought leadership through WSBC and connecting with over 2,500 businesses? If NOT then you should be – call us now!
$5.00 from every ticket sold at this event goes to the WSBC Charity Partner Program, raising funds for our 7 Charity Partners: CareFlight, Parramatta Mission, Northcott Disability Services, Children’s Medical Research Institute, Westmead Medical Research Foundation, Kids West, Ronald McDonald House (Westmead)
Click here for Event Terms & Conditions