Registration is now open for WSBC's 'Infrastructure' Business Leader Luncheon: 'Western Sydney Planes, Trains & Automobiles...how is your business affected?'
With billions of dollars of investment for Western Sydney infrastructure now confirmed from both Federal and State governments how will your business benefit?
In collaboration with our event partners, WSBC’s 2016 Infrastructure business leader luncheon’s core focus is looking at this investment and what it means for Western Sydney businesses both now and in the future.
Join us to hear how the three major infrastructure sectors, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, are currently affecting Western Sydney businesses and how you can position your business to reap the rewards of this investment for the future.
Kevin Doherty, GM for the Western Sydney Program Office of Roads and Maritime Services, will discuss Western Sydney road projects and how they engage their suppliers.
Interviewing General Managers of BMD Group and Seymour Whyte contractors we shall hear what the investment has meant for their business and how they engage local sub-contractors.
Additionally, Matthew Faust, Executive Director of Sales at Jacobs, the leading engineering group managing a number of Western Sydney projects, will discuss the opportunities likely to emerge from the development of the Western Sydney Airport and what an ‘Aerotropolis’ looks like.
Matt will discuss the current plans associated with the development of a new airport and draw on his organisation’s experience from other similar developments in other parts of the world to illustrate the range of opportunities.
As we have heard, Western Sydney is shaping up to be a key factor in the upcoming Federal election and we will update you with further details on our keynote speaker from the Federal government in the week ahead as we try to secure their busy time!
We will continue with the new event format, widely praised at our last luncheon and lead off with a punchy keynote address, setting the scene, followed with informative 15 min discussions covering planes, trains & automobiles.
With all five Business Leader Luncheon's of 2015 sold out, WSBC helped 624 businesses connect with over 2200 business professionals in 2015 and opened up opportunities for our guests to:
- Share their ideas and expand their knowledge
- Increase their organisations visibility and profile
- Build connections and relationships with key influencers
- Generate leads
- Stay current on trends in their target market
Here’s how we can assist YOU with your networking & business development at this event.
1. You can entertain your clients or prospects by hosting your own table***. Ask us about our special rates when booking a table of 8.
2. You can choose which companies* you would like to sit with for targeted client engagement
3. Our colour coded badge system facilitates networking and makes it less daunting by easily identifying the industry groups you need to connect with.
4. Use your complimentary tickets and place your senior team at different tables to connect with over 21**prospects.
* Available to Gold Members and Platinum Partners only
** Gold Members = 21 prospects; Platinum Partners = 30 prospects
*** By adding to your complimentary tickets and purchasing reduced rate member tickets
Don't forget: Members are entitled to use their complimentary seats at this event!
$5.00 from every ticket sold at this event goes to the WSBC Charity Partner Program, raising funds for our 7 Charity Partners: CareFlight, Children's Medical Research Institute, Parramatta Mission, Northcott Disability Services, Westmead Medical Research Foundation, Kids West, Ronald McDonald House (Westmead)
Click here for Event Terms & Conditions