Save the date for WSBC's Health Business Leader Luncheon!
Further details on content will be posted soon.
WSBC helped 624 businesses connect with over 2200 business professionals in 2015 and opened up opportunities for our guests to:
- Share their ideas and expand their knowledge
- Increase their organisations visibility and profile
- Stay current on trends in their target market
- Build connections and relationships
- Generate leads
Here’s how we can assist YOU with your networking & business development at this event.
1. You can entertain your clients or prospects by hosting your own table.
2. You can choose which companies* you would like to sit with for targeted client engagement
3. Our colour coded badge system facilitates networking and makes it less daunting by easily identifying the industry groups you need to connect with.
* Available to Gold Members and Platinum Partners only
Members will be entitled to use their complimentary seats at this event!
$5.00 from every ticket sold at this event goes to the WSBC Charity Partner Program, raising funds for our 7 Charity Partners: CareFlight, Children's Medical Research Institute, Parramatta Mission, Northcott Disability Services, Westmead Medical Research Foundation, Kids West, Ronald McDonald House (Westmead)
Click here for Event Terms & Conditions
Partner opportunities are available for organisations to enhance their engagement with a speaking position to demonstrate thought leadership and enhance brand awareness. Contact our team now!