Registration is now open for WSBC's 1st Business Leader Luncheon of 2016!
Already the second largest provider of jobs in the region there is tremendous opportunity in the Western Sydney Health Sector.
Expanding on the successful Health event in 2015 this year’s event will look at the investment and business opportunities in the health & education precinct of South West Sydney, outlined in the Government’s ‘Plan for Growing Sydney’. How will this create jobs in Western Sydney and growth opportunities for business?
Continued provision of world-class health services will require an expansion of heath facilities and the facilitation of further public and private investment in and around the Campbelltown health & education precinct is seen as a priority for both local business & government. The innovation in preventative health, palliative care and the treatment of disease, emerging medical devices, biotechnology and pharmaceutical research, in addition to the existing assets in the region, are seen as factors that will drive further innovation and jobs growth.
The government has committed to a Hospitals Growth Program targeting Western Sydney, with investment in the SW of the region focused on the Campbelltown Hospital, amongst other projects.
Join us for a keynote address and panel discussion and understand the business opportunities available to you and your clients in the South West health & education precinct in what is expected to be another sell out event for WSBC.
With all five Business Leader Luncheon's of 2015 sold out, WSBC helped 624 businesses connect with over 2200 business professionals in 2015 and opened up opportunities for our guests to:
- Share their ideas and expand their knowledge
- Increase their organisations visibility and profile
- Build connections and relationships with key influencers
- Generate leads
- Stay current on trends in their target market
Here’s how we can assist YOU with your networking & business development at this event.
1. You can entertain your clients or prospects by hosting your own table***. Ask us about our special rates when booking a table of 8.
2. You can choose which companies* you would like to sit with for targeted client engagement
3. Our colour coded badge system facilitates networking and makes it less daunting by easily identifying the industry groups you need to connect with.
4. Use your complimentary tickets and place your senior team at different tables to connect with over 21**prospects.
* Available to Gold Members and Platinum Partners only
** Gold Members = 21 prospects; Platinum Partners = 30 prospects
*** By adding to your complimentary tickets and purchasing reduced rate member tickets
Don't forget: Members are entitled to use their complimentary seats at this event!
$5.00 from every ticket sold at this event goes to the WSBC Charity Partner Program, raising funds for our 6 Charity Partners: CareFlight, Parramatta Mission, Northcott Disability Services, Westmead Medical Research Foundation, Kids West, Ronald McDonald House (Westmead)
Click here for Event Terms & Conditions
Registrations close Tuesday 16th February or earlier if sold out!
Partner opportunities are available for organisations to enhance their engagement with a speaking position to demonstrate thought leadership and enhance brand awareness. Contact our team now!