Applications now open for St.George in branch pop-up program
St.George is opening its doors to support small businesses across the region with its in branch pop-up initiative, which will allow 10 small business owners across NSW to set up shop in a high-traffic retail space, funded by St.George.
Rolling out in September, the pop-ups offer business owners the opportunity to trial their business for four weeks in St.George branches in Wagga Wagga, Orange, Shellharbour, Port Macquarie, Erina, Parramatta, Kogarah, Sutherland, Wetherill Park and Sydney CBD.
The pop-up program is in its second year and will be extended across the country to support local small businesses in NSW, QLD, ACT and WA, following the success of last year’s pilot launch.
St.George Acting Head of SME, Stuart Zalunardo commented on the importance of supporting the small business community to start, prosper and grow.
“Our pop-up program kicked off last year where we provided start-ups like local Sydney business Nine Lives of Mine, the opportunity to trial their online boutique store in Parramatta Westfield. This round of pop-ups is focused on showcasing our local business champions, and giving them a platform to extend their reach in our very own branches. We’re also excited to broaden the program even further to help small businesses in regional areas.
“We’re encouraging Australia’s local businesses across the region to jump online and enter the pop-up initiative for their chance to win one of 10 retail spaces and showcase their business.
“This is an opportunity for us to recognise those small businesses that are the pillars of local communities all around Australia. Our in store pop-up initiative will help them spread their message and distribution further and provide another avenue to market their business,” Stuart said.
Where can you set up your pop-up shop in NSW?
· St.George Wagga Wagga – 186 Bayliss St, Wagga Wagga
· St.George Orange – 183 Summer St, Orange
· St.George Shellharbour- Shop 5-6, Stockland Mall, Lake Entrance Rd, Shellharbour
· St.George Port Macquarie- 68 Horton St, Port Macquarie
· St.George Erina - Shop T92, Erina Fair, 620-658 Terrigal Dr, Erina
· St.George Parramatta - 244 Church St, Parramatta Mall, Parramatta
· St.George Kogarah - Shop 4, 16 Montgomery St, Kogarah
· St.George Sutherland - 770 Old Princes Hwy, Sutherland
· St.George Wetherill Park - Shop 32, Stockland Mall, Polding St, Wetherill Park
· St.George Sydney CBD - Cnr Castlereagh and Liverpool St, Sydney
What will each pop-up shop include?
· Exclusive use of a pop-up shop within one of our high traffic branches for 4 weeks
· A fit-out for the pop-up shop including personalisation to the winner’s brand
· A half page press advert in the relevant branch’s local newspaper
Applications are now open and will close on 16 August.
Further details on the entry criteria, pop-up locations and the online application form are available at www.stgeorge.com.au/businesschampions